Wednesday 28 March 2012

Becoming clearer

Just a quickie because dinner is about to come out of the oven - though I'm home alone tonight, so if I burn it, the only person who will know is the cat, and he's on my side anyway.

After a lunch chat today with a lovely friend, it's becoming clearer to me that going to university at the moment is not the path I should take.  It's throwing up too many problems that can't be solved - namely childcare and money.  Ah, to have a money tree...

What path am I going to take now to prevent financial meltdown at Castle Kerr?  Good question.  Still chewing on that, though as promised to my husband, I'm not obsessing about it.  Yet.  Trying.

So I may still lose my job, and I don't have a plan A or B that doesn't cause more problems than it solves, but I'm still working on it.

That gold nugget option is looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment